1. How long will my bed take to be delivered?
Our deliveries run from 8am-6pm. Due to the nature of the merchandise it is not possible to give a specific delivery time; therefore you must make such appropriate arrangements as are necessary to accept delivery of your furniture at any time on the day notified to you. A delivery driver will give you a courtesy call once on route.
2. Will my bed be assembled for me?
The bed can be assembled for you on delivery if this is paid for in store prior to delivery.
3. Will my bed be carried in to the property for me?
Our delivery drivers are only insured to deliver goods to your doorstep. If you wish for goods to be taken elsewhere in your home we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur.
4. What options are available to me for payment of my goods?
We offer a savings club whereby you can pay as much or as little as you like and we will arrange delivery of your goods once the full balance is paid. We also offer a finance agreement whereby you can pay for your goods in low weekly or monthly amounts.
Both payment options require a deposit.
We also accept cash upon delivery if previously arranged and a deposit has been paid.
1. If for any reason your delivery is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control you will be notified as soon as possible, your patience would be appreciated.
2. Due to the nature of our products it is never possible to give delivery times, our deliveries run from 8am-6pm. You must make arrangements to accept your delivery at any time on the date allocated to you any failed deliveries will incur a repeat delivery charge .
3. Our drivers are only insured to deliver to your doorstep. Should you wish for goods to be taken elsewhere in your home we cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur.
4. Due to our products all being custom made/ordered to your specifications cancellations of orders must be provided in writing & sent to our Durham address
Belmont Industrial Estate
5. Where goods are cancelled or no longer required after 48 hours of sale, we will deduct a cancelation charge of 25% of total price of the goods. This includes savings club accounts.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure any furniture/beds ordered will fit through access points in your home. As once purchased goods belong to you & are non refundable.
7. It is not our driver's responsibility to assemble your bed/furniture unless you have paid an assembly charge in advance for all removals your goods must be disassembled in advance.
Copyright © 2019 Durham Bed Centre - All Rights Reserved.